After course knowledge level:- Able to operate computer and manage all Accounting in Tally or Busy in different companies & firms, prepare & file GST Returns online/offline, Income Tax E-Filling, TDS/TCS Payments and Returns online/offline, prepare and manage MIS Reports in excel, create graphics to any business, product & service etc, able to edit video and manage all computer application.
Duration: - 1 year
Regular Classes- 5 Days in Week (Morning, Day time & Evening) Weekends Classes- (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) Fast-Track classes also available.
Job :- 100% Job Placement
Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA Course) is the most popular one-year diploma course on the computer for any stream students who have completed their 12th can join the ADCA Course to build their skills & career in Computer Fields.
This course helps to provide information related in the field of computer application. It provides basic level to advance level knowledge of computer applications which demands a skilled person for handling computer applications. Any Stream Students can join the Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) Course.
After completion of the Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) Course student will able to join any Computer Jobs or Trainer Jobs (whether fresher, professional or skilled). Advance Diploma in Computer Application (ADCA) is the only best option for the student to learn & enhance Computer Application Skills which will be highly beneficial for your career with affordable fees in our Institute.
1. Knowledge of Basic Computer
2. Fundamentals of Operating System
3. Desktop settings
4. Windows7/8/10 operating settings
5. Windows format and Install
6. Keyboard Fingering
10. MS-Word Training
11. MS-Excel Training
12. MS-PowerPoint Training
13. Basic Designing
14. Using Google Sheets, Docs, Slide.
15. Using Internet and Browsers
1. Basics of Accounting
2. Rules of Debit/Credit
3. Single/Double Entry System of Accounting
4. Sources of Documents (Cash Memo, Invoices of Bill, Receipts,
Pay-in-Slip, Cheques etc.)
5. Vouchers Preparation, Daybook writing, Cash Book
Preparation, Petty cash book etc.
6. Cheques & Deposit slip preparation.
7. Journal Entries
8. Ledgers & Groups
9. All Adjustment and year end entries.
10. Preparation of Trading and Profit/Loss Account.