After course knowledge level:- Able to operate computer and manage all Accounting in Tally or Busy in different companies & firms.
Duration: - 5-6 Months
Regular Classes- 5 Days in Week (Morning, Day time & Evening) Weekends Classes- (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays) Fast-Track classes also available.
Diploma in Financial Accounting: DFA diploma course is for
Commerce Students in the field of a computer. Training starts from basic
operating in computer, Tally, Busy, GST & computer applications with basic
accounting also covered in this course. After completion of 12th it is a very good
option for the commerce background student to start learning computer
applications & student is fully capable for operating a computer or ready
to do work in accounting and banking fields.
After completion of the Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA)
Course student will able to join any Computer Jobs (whether fresher, student, beginner
or worker). Diploma in Financial Accounting (DFA) is the only best option for
the student to learn & enhance Computer Application Skills which will be
highly beneficial for your career with affordable fees in our Institute.
1. Knowledge of Basic Computer
2. Fundamentals of Operating System
3. Desktop settings
4. Windows7/8/10 operating settings
5. Windows format and Install
6. Keyboard Fingering
10. MS-Word Training
11. MS-Excel Training
12. MS-PowerPoint Training
13. Basic Designing
14. Using Google Sheets, Docs, Slide.
15. Using Internet and Browsers
1. Basics of Accounting
2. Rules of Debit/Credit
3. Single/Double Entry System of Accounting
4. Sources of Documents (Cash Memo, Invoices of Bill, Receipts,
Pay-in-Slip, Cheques etc.)
5. Vouchers Preparation, Daybook writing, Cash Book
Preparation, Petty cash book etc.
6. Cheques & Deposit slip preparation.
7. Journal Entries
8. Ledgers & Groups
9. All Adjustment and year end entries.
10. Preparation of Trading and Profit/Loss Account.