B-3/49 A, Near Bhajanpura Petrol Pump, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053
E-Accounting & Taxation
Income Tax E-Filling Training
Job & Work Profile: - Tax Professional & Consultants etc.
Course Eligibility:-10+2 or equivalent and above.
Duration: - 1.5 months
After course knowledge level:- Able to prepare & file Income Tax E-filling, Able to file ITR online/offline etc.
Regular Classes- 5 Days in Week (Morning, Day time & Evening) Weekends Classes- (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
Fast-Track classes also available.
Income Tax E-Filling Training Course teaches students in
details how to calculate total income, taxable Income, tax liability and how to
file Income Tax Return online & Offline. This is a complete preparation course
covering maximum Income Tax Laws. This course helps to provide information
related to the Income Tax and It provides advanced level knowledge of Income
Tax which demands a skilled person for handling compliances under Income Tax.
Income Tax E-filling Training course involves various live projects which
involve online/offline Return filling process. It involves practical return
filling process demonstrated by experienced faculties.
It has specialized training in Income Tax which is available to give you
knowledge, skills and confidence to manage your tax liability. This course is
flexible and good for tax professionals and fresh graduates.
This courses offered by NR Academy mainly focus on the practical aspects of
subject matters. Industry Expert Trainers will teach the practical aspects of
Income Tax laws.
1. Introduction of Income Tax
2. Basic Concept of Income Tax
3. Introduction of Different ITR Forms
4. Selection of ITR Forms
5. Registration on Income Tax Portal (Practical)
6. View/Download form 26AS (Practical)
7. Heads of Income & Computation of Income
8. Income under Head Salaries
9. Income under Head House Property
10. Income under Head Profits and Gains of
Business or Profession
11. Income under Head Capital Gains
12. Income under Head Income from other Sources
13. Set Off and Carry Forward of Losses
14. Deductions in Computing Total Income
15. Calculation of Tax Liability (As per Slab
16. Calculate and Payment of Advance Tax, Self-Assessment
Tax etc. (Practical)
17. E-Filling of Income Tax Returns ITR-1 &
18. Downloading Previous Returns (Practical)
19. Verification of ITR (Practical)
20. Points to be kept in Mind for Avoiding
Income Tax Notices, Demands & Penalty.
21. Other Miscellaneous Topics
Why to Choose NR Computer Academy
Point of Distinction
NR Computer Academy
Other Training Institute
Actual Real Company Data
Practically Concepts with Theory
Professional & Corporate Trainers
Real Accounting & Practical Data, Tax Knowledge with Actual E-Filling of Returns and practice to gain expertise.
Learning on Dummy Data, Slide Show Presentations & Without Practice.
Actual Company Data to Finalize Accounts & Filling of returns
Dummy Project Data
Live on Govt. Portals with Real Actual login id and passwords of our client.
On taxation & 3rd Party Software's
Software used while Training
On licensed version software
On Educational Version Software
On Government online portals e.g. Income Tax, GST, Tin-Nsdl etc.
Daily Additional Hrs & Weekends Practice with life time support.